China Tech Talk is an almost weekly discussion of the most important issues in China’s tech. From IPOs to fake data, from the role of WeChat to Apple’s waning influence, hosts John Artman and Matthew Brennan interview experts and discuss the trends shaping China’s tech industry.
Make sure you don’t miss anything. Check out our lineup of China tech podcasts.
Can’t see the player? Check us out on iTunes or Spotify!
In the tech and startup ecosystem, there’s always another conference to attend. The landscape isn’t all that clear, however, with some conferences getting more public hype and others keeping it low-key. After organizing and attending many of them, John and Matt sit down this week to go over what’s out available, what makes certain tech conferences in China different, and which are some of the best to attend and why.
- What kinds of conferences are there?
- What should you consider before going to a conference in China?
- How do conferences monetize?
- How much work goes into a successful conference?
- RSS feed
- Music: “Theme from Penguins on Parade” by Lee Rosevere, Music for Podcasts 3