After eight months working with Fintech leaders and experts, global software engineers, computer graphic designers, digital artists, event and media professionals, Hong Kong Fintech Week (HKFW) will attract over 25,000 attendees from over 70 economies and present you the year’s most-anticipated industry event, with exceptional virtual content and business networking opportunities.
What to expect from the year’s most-anticipated Fintech event?
1. Hear from some of the greatest minds on the planet
Over 350 Global CEOs, founders, investors, and regulators will join from over 35 economies to share their visions and insights on what’s happening in the industry.
Participants will hear from some of the most influential global leaders, some of whom rarely appear at Asian conferences, such as:
You can even meet Sophia, the world’s most famous humanoid robot, by Hong Kong’s Hanson Robotics!
2. Dive into 100+ hours of content with 180+ sessions and 50+ workshops
Participants will have access to five live streaming channels over three days of the main conference, packed with world-class content on important industry developments such as:
- Virtual banks and a new generation of online insurers
- Regtech, Insurtech, and Wealthtech companies
- The evolution of central bank digital currencies and trade finance innovation
- Digital assets and blockchain applications in capital markets
- Artificial intelligence and big data and their latest applications in Finance
- Innovations in payments technology and remittances
- Open banking and open APIs
- Investments in Fintech startups and corporate VC funding trends
- Mainland China’s Techfin giants and unicorns
- Fintech development in the Greater Bay Area
No need to worry about missing a session, as you can re-watch all content on demand within 30 days after the event.
3. Explore and watch demos for 175+ Fintech startups among the 500+ Exhibitors
Connect with over 500 prominent exhibitors globally and learn about their cutting edge technology products and solutions across the financial services industry. Major sponsors include the Strategic Partner AMTD Group and Diamond sponsors Citi, Confirmation by Thomson Reuters, and OSL, as well as many global innovators.
Participants will also meet the 170+ most innovative and fast-growing Fintech startups across the world and seven finalists of the FintechHK Global Competition and witness the final pitches and the birth of the winners!
4. Not just another webinar
The virtual Hong Kong Fintech Week 2020 will deliver a superior remote conference experience. Trying to find the right business contacts among 25,000+ attendees seem impossible—but an AI-powered digital platform will solve this problem, bringing the virtual content and business networking experience to an unprecedented level across multiple devices from your home or office.
5. Network with 25,000 attendees globally and enjoy our lifestyle events!
While nothing can compare with face-to-face meetings, the HKFW organizer will offer efficient virtual networking channels to meet like-minded attendees from across the globe and achieve your business goals with our AI-powered matchmaking event app. Drop a message and you will be able to make meaningful connections with thousands of potential buyers, clients, investors, startups, and regulators!
Don’t miss this chance to keep up with the latest Fintech trends around the world and be a part of the global Fintech community. The fully virtual event will be held from Nov. 2 to 6 in Hong Kong. For a full overview of the program and speakers, visit www.fintechweek.hk.
Editor’s note: This article is supported by Hong Kong Fintech Week. We believe in transparency in our publishing and monetization model. Read more here.