- Sogou CEO Admitted Talks with Qihoo on Potential InvestmentPosted 8 days ago
- Taobao Turns Ten Today: A Look BackPosted 11 days ago
- Alibaba Invests US$294 million for 28% of AutoNavi, Becoming Its Biggest ShareholderPosted 11 days ago
- [Updated]Baidu Acquires PPS for $370 million in Cash, Will Merge It Into iQiyiPosted 15 days ago
- Alibaba Confirms Investment in Sina Weibo, Taking An 18% Stake for $586 millionPosted 22 days ago
Rumor: YouKu Talking To Apple to Replace YouTube App on iPhone in China
Apple has YouTube app pre-installed on its iPhone since the first day. But in China, the YouTube app is removed as the service is blocked anyway. So you may be wondering who might replace YouTube.
We just heard a rumor from a trusted resource saying Victor Koo of YouKu, the leading online video service listed on NYSE, has met Steve Jobs to discuss of the possibility of having YouKu app pre-installed for iPhone officially sold in China. Interesting! It’s always good to work with Apple.
We are trying to gather more information about this, so please stay tuned.
You may also Read: