- More Chinese Startups Are Moving to Second-tier CitiesPosted 6 days ago
- Meitu Kiss Phone Released. Will Meitu Be Another Xiaomi?Posted 6 days ago
- [Updated]Mobile QQ Users Are Angry With the New Version’s Becoming A WeChat KnockoffPosted 6 days ago
- Sogou CEO Admitted Talks with Qihoo on Potential InvestmentPosted 9 days ago
- Taobao Turns Ten Today: A Look BackPosted 12 days ago
Tencent Launched Its Instagram-like Photo-sharing App, Q Pai
Tencent has launched its photo taking and sharing app Q Pai today. Very similar with Instagram and many other China local products, Q Pai users can snap photos of moments in their life, choose from ten filters to process their images and one-key click to share it. Moreover, it is seamless integrated with Qzone and Tencent Weibo.
Simply login to my QQ account, it takes me no second to publish my photos, then just wait for the comments from QQ friends. Without logging in, users can still take pictures and use filters, then save the images in their mobile phones. Currently, Q Pai only support iPhone system.
Launched only for a day, Q Pai has already gained positive remarks from QQ users after tried out. “Q pai feels good, another localized product!” “Q Pai bring us together again…” Based on Tencent’s impressive user base, we probably wouldn’t need to worry about its Q Pai users.
Q Pai download address: http://itunes.apple.com/cn/app/id430791218?mt=8
You may also Read:
- IMQQ, Tencent Quietly Launched Its International Portal For QQ
- Tencent Launched Twitter-like Service and English Version of QQ Bookmark
- Dingzai, the Mobile Photo-Sharing Application Raised Another $1.5Millions
- Tuding User Statistics – Photo, Weibo, LBS. What’s Next?
- Eight Chinese Instagram-like Photosharing Apps