- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 7 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 8 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 19 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 19 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 20 days ago
Xiaomi Phone Go on Sale 15th Oct
Xiaomi phone will go on sale on 15th Oct, Lei Jun, CEO of Xiaomi announced so in a weibo post.
Beijing-based Xiaomi Tech unveiled the Android-based smartphone in this Aug with astonishing hardware specs and surprisingly cheap price tag at RMB 1999 ($ 313).
The phone is equipped with Qualcomm Duo-core 1.5G CPU, 1G RAM, 4G capacity while can expand to 32G, Sharp 4 inch display, with 854-by-480-pixel resolution.
According to Xiaomi, as of Sept. the phone has surpassed over 300k pre-orders.
You may also Read: