- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 2 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 3 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 14 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 14 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 15 days ago
Healthcare Products Retailer Lenian.cn Raises $31M in Series A
Lenian.cn, the Chinese online retailer of healthcare products raised US$ 31 million in Series A from Hangzhou Haowangjiao Investment Management Co.Ltd.
Founded in September 2010, Shanghai-based Lenian.cn is specializing in healthcare products retailing and health consulting, the funding will be used to expand its online repository adding cosmetics, cosmeceuticals and health kits.
According to the company, Lenian has reached over US$ 1.25 million (RMB 8 million) monthly sales and the number is expected to be over US$ 1.5 million (RMB 10 million) by year-end.
Lu Ye, founder and CEO of Lenian has invested in and served several TV shopping and B2C companies as well as provided consulting service for them.
Lenian has established partnership with Real Nutriceutical, a giant manufacture of healthcare products and nourishments.
You may also Read:
- YesMyWine Raises US$40 Million In Series C Financing
- Online Tea Retailer Maimaicha.com Raising US$ 15M from Domestic Investors
- Innovation Works’ Start-up, Doodle Mobile Raises US$10 million in Series A Funding
- Airbnb Raises US$212m in Series B, Giving US$1.3bn Valuation
- Walmart Invested 360buy, the Biggest 3C Online Retailer in China