- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 5 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 6 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 16 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 17 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 18 days ago
Qihoo 360 in Talks with Follow5 for Potential Acquisition
We wrote about microblog syncing service Follow5 which went online since 2007 discontinuing service early this month, well, it seems the company could have another shot. According to people familiar with the matter, Follow5 is currently in talks with several companies about selling the company with Qihoo 360 as one of the potential buyer.
Follows lets users let users sync their microblog messages onto all the other major microblogging services or social networking sites, including Twitter, Digu, Fanfou, Kaixin001, RenRen, Tencent Weibo, Sina Weibo, Douban, Plurk, Friendfeed and so on.
Qihoo360 approached the service for buying purpose as far back as 2009, though things didn’t go through then.
You may also Read:
- Shanda In Talks With Tencent About Social Games On Weibo
- Chinese Microblog Syncing Tool Discontinued Service
- Qihoo filed for IPO in the U.S., raising US$200 million
- China 3G Users Hit 86.97 Million Signifies Huge Market Potential
- Sina Weibo Virtual Currency Information Leaked, One Weibi is Worth One Yuan