- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 7 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 8 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 19 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 20 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 21 days ago
Weixin Got Updated: Named WeChat, Added Facebook Connect, 7 Languages and Path-like Feature
We have reported Weixin’s ambition on international market, so not a big surprise, we see
1. Weixin officially has an English name, WeChat;
2. Weixin now supports 7 language including Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesia, Portuguese, Traditional Chinese and English;
4. International users can now login WeChat with its Facebook account.
Feature-wise, WeChat added one called Circle, which allows users to share photos with a group of friends. I would say Circle is just like Path, but with a bad UI.
If you have it downloaded, my id is: ganglu.
You may also Read:
- Tencent’s QZone to Release A New Feature, Called Timeline, Like Facebook’s
- More Chinese Companies to Launch Path-like Service
- Here Comes DianDi, the first Chinese Path
- [Exclusive] Allen Zhang, VP of Tencent Talks About the Future of Weixin
- Breaking, Pony Ma Confirms that Tencent’s Weixin Has Reached 100 Million Users