- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 7 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 8 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 19 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 20 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 20 days ago
Jack Ma to Found A College for Entrepreneurs in Two Years
Jack Ma, who is about to resign as CEO of Alibaba Group soon, revealed at an event on the past Sunday that he was planning to found a college for entrepreneurs in about two years in collaboration with some of his friends (video). He once said he would set up a business school with Feng Tang, a real estate tycoon.
He also advised entrepreneurs not to count on big companies to save them. He said, ‘Never dream of saving your lives with help from big companies. The world is so cruel that only with much of your own efforts plus a bit of luck can you survive the black forest. Never expect anyone. Count on yourselves. ’
On May 10, Jack Ma will retire from his post as CEO and become the chairman. He seems to quite look forward that day. He said, he would do what he likes after that day and enjoy the simple relaxing life after resignation. Regarding the dreams other than the business school, he said, “I don’t want to leave much regret when I leave the world.”
image credit: huanqiu.com
You may also Read:
- Entrepreneurs Organization, A Family For Entrepreneurs
- 15-years Chinese Web, We See The Glory, Can We See The Dream?
- Classbox Is the Social Course Calendar for College Students
- Alipay Will Go Public, within Ten Years
- Chinese Takeaways: Entrepreneurs, Copy 2 China, Big Companies vs. Startups and Chinese Talents