- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 2 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 3 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 14 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 15 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 15 days ago
Youku Tudou Sees 150 mn Daily Mobile Video Views, Starts Offering Mobile Ads
Youku Tudou (NYSE:YOKU) is releasing mobile ad offerings from the end of this month, expecting to see the revenue reach 100 million yuan by 2014.(in Chinese)
As of early April, the daily mobile video views reached 150 million, with a 50% quarter-to-quarter growth. The company announced the milestone of 100 million daily mobile video views in January. Daily UV is 20 million, with average time spent daily being around 70 minutes.
Though 90% of its total revenue is generated by ads, according to Victor Koo, CEO of Youku Tudou, the pay-to-view service is growing at double-digit, even thiree-digit, rates.
The company is now dividing business into three parts, besides Youku team and Tudou team, another division has been set up to take care of its search and paid services.
Youku Tudou said they were trying hard to break even for the first time since its IPO that will largely rely on the original content and mobile business.
You may also Read: