- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 9 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 10 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 20 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 21 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 22 days ago
Crowdsourcing Recruiting App Renren Headhunting Secured Series A Financing, Launched 3.0 Version
Renren Headhunting, a crowdsourcing recruiting mobile app, announced that it has secured millions of dollars from KPCB in Series A Financing. The company has received 20 million yuan (about $3.2 mn) of angel investment from Zhonglu Capital in April this year.
The company recently rolled out Renren Headhunting 3.0, a version that aims to establish a recruiting platform by combining the needs of candidates, headhunters and businesses, the CHB model as called by the company’s CEO Wang Yuhao.
The new version can automatically match positions and candidates based on candidates’ profiles. The version also introduced QR codes with which users can view position details and send resumes through smartphones. In addition, Renren Headhunting 3.0 introduced the concept of video resume, one way that has been taken by many candidates to increase competitiveness.
Launched in September 2012, the company claimed that its monthly revenue in March this year was more than one million yuan.
You may also Read:
- Crowdsourcing Recruiting App Renren: Everyone Can be A Headhunter
- Preschool Education App BabyBus Secured Series A Financing
- Renren Launched Automotive Q & A service Chewen
- Photo Sharing App Tuding Launched Windows Phone 7 Version
- Face Recognition API Provider Face++ Secured Series A Financing from Innovation Works