- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 6 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 7 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 18 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 18 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 19 days ago
China Telecom Openning up Pre-orders for iPhone 5S/5C
Chinese carrier China Telecom announced to open up pre-orders for iPhone 5S/5C this afternoon. The prices are not shown on the webpage. The image and introduction on it can hardly tell how different the new models are from iPhone 5.
It is expected Apple will release the new iPhones at a upcoming event on September 10th. Apple China will hold a event several hours later in Beijing. Chinese telecom operators reportedly will attend it.
You may also Read: