- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 5 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 6 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 17 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 18 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 18 days ago
Korean Messaging App LINE Partnered Up With Baidu Cloud Crowdsource Testing Platform
Korean messaging app LINE announced a one-year partnership with Baidu Cloud Crowdsource Testing Platform, which will test the adaptive problems of LINE’s apps on smartphones produced by domestic manufacturers, especially those based on Android system (report in Chinese).
Similar to Applover, Baidu Cloud Crowdsource Testing Platform is essentially a community that crowdsources Android users and phones to create an organic testing platform that grants developers access to hundreds of different Android phones as well as live testers.
Apart from Baidu’s testing platform, LINE also tied up with Baidu Map, which provides mapping data to the messaging tool.
LINE emphasized that the company will continue its cooperation with other domestic partners including, Qihoo 360, NetEase, Alibaba and Wandoujia. The firm added that it may also cooperate with Chinese telecom carriers as well as handset and telecom equipment manufacturers.
No related posts.