Like TechCrunch Disrupt Beijing Battlefield held in October, TechNode is holding our own Launchpad contest to help start-ups get off to a great start to the year. Launchpad is a investor pitching competition where start-ups can win investment, great prizes and respect.
The contest will be held during our China Bang Conference on Sunday Feb 19 2012.
Who can pitch?
We are welcoming start-ups who are both Chinese or foreign run to apply. The only requirements are that:
- Founded in less than a year, with a working product to demo;
- Don’t already have too much media exposure;
- Innovative idea and business model
How it works
We will select 10-15 start-ups to present their idea in front of a panel consisting of investors and serial entrepreneurs
- Each team has 6 minutes to present and 6 minutes answer questions
- Panel of judges will score teams and the winner will be announced at the end of the China Bang conference
Win great prizes!
Currently we are excited to announce the winner will be rewarded with a host of prizes:
- An Innovation Trip to Visit Rovio HQ (Angry Birds) in Finland (more details to come)
- Prize money of at least RMB20K (to be confirmed)
- Media coverage on TechCrunch, our media partner
How to apply
- Please go to http://chinabang.technode.com/launchpad/ for submission.
- Applications will be close on January 31