Guohe MIX, the Chinese CPA-based cross-promotion platform for mobile games just published its second white paper in the series of developers’ guide on how to stand out from your competitors in the App Store.
The new paper, titled Winning Strategies for Mobile Game Marketing in China, detailed the changes Apple made to App Store with iOS 6 and instructed how developers should respond to the adjustment – yes ASO (App Store Optimization) matters.
For example, the paper listed out five strategies you can employ to grab more attention to your app:
- Keep tabs on new ranking and searching algorithm
- Redesign your icon for iOS 6
- Screenshot of apps now really matters
- Set up mobile web page for iOS 6 specifically
- Keep an eye on the change of Genius recommendation mechanism
For people who are interested in diving more into the white paper, you can download it (in Chinese language) here.