Seedstars World Startup Pitch Competition is coming to Beijing on the 26th of July. The team from Seedstars are visiting 20 cities around the globe from Moscow to Rio de Jeneiro in search of the most promising early stage start-ups. In the end, the top 5 startups from around the world will compete for the title of ‘Worldwide Winner’.
Various prizes include equity investment from Seedstars, access to more than 600 VC’s and accelerator programs plus startup support services such as a one year free plan from Github.
To apply, startups must be:
- Maximum 2 years since founding date
- Maximum USD 0.5m funding to date
- Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- You must be prepared to talk about your product and service in public
- Pitch and application documents must be in English or you must provide a translator
- The startup can be across any field, but must be for profit
Here are the details:
When: Friday 26th July, 10-5PM
Where: Microsoft in Haidian