Editor’s note: A version of this originally appeared on the China Business Cast. China Business Cast is a podcast featuring experienced entrepreneurs and business people making things happen in China. If you want to learn from on the ground accounts of how business actually gets done in China, this is the program for you.
Ready for the last episode of 2016?!
This episode is quite different from the ones we did before as it’s a recording of a talk given on one of Mike’s Global From Asia Hong Kong trips given by Kim Leitzes from ParkLU. ParkLU built a platform that connects brands and SME’s with key opinion leaders (KOLs) in China.
So, don’t expect an interview, but it’s still really interesting. Have a look at the show notes, lot’s of topics there.
To all our listeners have a Happy 2017!!
- Kim Leitzes – background
- The Increasing budgets on KOL marketing. How much are companies are spending now?
- Which KOLs should you approach?
- Who are these KOLs?
- The difference between celebrities and a KOLs?
- How does a Chinese consumer find your product? What’s the customer journey?
- Why or why not consumers will buy from you?
- What’s the reason Taobao has 20 images presented?
- Do and don’t when reaching KOLs?
- What are the 3 steps you need to ask the KOLs when posting for you?
- Is there a minimum of KOLs you need to work with?
- Is it more powerful to get one top tier KOL or working with many smaller ones?
- What’s the biggest mistake brands make when approaching KOLs?
- Enter China
- Masterminds page
- Music Credit → NEU project (NEU China for Berlin / NEU Diverge for Beijing)
- China Business Cast WeChat group add Mike -> “Michelini” or Shlomo -> “shlomof”
- Asia Podcast Network
- HK trip global from Asia
TechNode does not necessarily endorse the commentary made in this program.