John and Matt discuss the power of examining first principles in an increasingly mobile-centric marketplace in the case of new coffee delivery startup Luckin (瑞亲) Coffee.
- Bringing Internet Business Model to the Coffee Industry, Will Luckin Coffee Threaten Starbucks?
- Starbucks is opening a store in China every 15 hours
- Starbucks uses China as a testing ground for its new website: What’s improved, what’s expected
- We tried Starbucks Roastery’s AR game, and this is what we think
- RSS feed
- China Tech Talk.com
- Music: “Theme from Penguins on Parade” by Lee Rosevere, Music for Podcasts 3