China Tech Talk is an almost weekly discussion of the most important issues in China’s tech. From IPOs to fake data, from the role of WeChat to Apple’s waning influence, hosts John Artman and Matthew Brennan interview experts and discuss the trends shaping China’s tech industry.
Make sure you don’t miss anything. Check out our lineup of China tech podcasts.
This episode, Matt and John embark on a wide-ranging discussion about China tech in 2019. Using Bytedance as a lens, they explore the disruptive power of new companies, Bytedance’s successes and challenges outside of China, as well as what the world is learning from China tech.
- What’s changed with Bytedance since we last talked about them?
- What challenges are they facing outside of China?
- How are other countries dealing with highly successful Chinese consumer products?
- How is Bytedance acting as a disruptor at home and abroad?
- What should we be thinking about as 2019 comes to a close?
- RSS feed
- Music: “Theme from Penguins on Parade” by Lee Rosevere, Music for Podcasts 3