Subscribe to TechNode Briefing Newsletter
Every Wednesday and Friday, TechNode’s Briefing newsletter delivers a roundup of the most important news in China tech, straight to your inbox.
Check out our previous newsletters.
We’re looking for an amazing managing editor who can help take our content to the next level. If you get excited about coaching and mentoring young creatives, crafting compelling prose, and educating the world about China’s emerging ideas, then read on…
You have at least 3 years of experience working at established traditional or digital media.
You have a proven ability to manage teams and are passionate about molding young creatives into professional writers and content producers.
You are skilled at communicating across cultures and are able to communicate in Mandarin in a working environment.
You are excited by taking on new challenges and want to get in on the ground floor of a growing media company.
What you’ll do
- Manage a team of writers, designers, and video producers
- Manage our growing community of contributors
- Ensure that published content consistently meets quality expectations
- Take a leading role in setting editorial direction and hiring standards
- Coordinate with TechNode’s Chinese team for coverage and translation
What you’ll get
- Competitive compensation package
- A friendly and fun-loving team
- A flexible working environment: work where and when you want
How to Apply
If you’d like to apply, please fill in this form.