Started in 2007 by Dr. Lu Gang, TechNode began as one man’s attempt to tell the world about what’s happening in China’s tech and startup ecosystems. Since that time, we have grown into a trusted and respected information outlet, events organizer, and an integral part of the tech and startup community both inside and outside of China. We are TechCrunch’s official China partner and organizes TechCrunch conference in various cities in China each year. (Technode.com)
Who we are looking for
- University students or young professionals who are looking to enrich their time with personal/professional development.
- Proficient in English and understanding of Chinese is a plus.
- Someone who’s willing to take initiatives and go beyond what’s expected.
- Have a good understanding or curiosity of the tech scenes in China.
How you can help:
- You will be involved with some of the coolest tech events in China on the ground. Helping with registration, greeting, logistics or any talents you could bring in.
- You will be able to get involved in some small projects on demand, which may include translation, graphic design, or photography.
What you will get:
- Experience working in a tech media company with local and international teams.
- A wide international network of people involved in the China tech world and the latest industry updates.
- Flexible commitment. You can contribute whenever there’s a project available at your own time.
If you are willing to commit long-term or go all in, internship opportunities are also available. Please fill in this form if you are interested in volunteering or interning.