- Sogou CEO Admitted Talks with Qihoo on Potential InvestmentPosted 5 days ago
- Taobao Turns Ten Today: A Look BackPosted 8 days ago
- Alibaba Invests US$294 million for 28% of AutoNavi, Becoming Its Biggest ShareholderPosted 8 days ago
- [Updated]Baidu Acquires PPS for $370 million in Cash, Will Merge It Into iQiyiPosted 11 days ago
- Alibaba Confirms Investment in Sina Weibo, Taking An 18% Stake for $586 millionPosted 19 days ago
Evernote Starts API Testing for Chinese Developers
Amy Gu, the GM of Evernote China, announced at the developer forum organized by Macworld and TechNode, Evernote’s China-specific API is available and Chinese developers can now apply for the testing accounts. Evernote’s Chinese branding, Yinxiang Biji was officially launched back in May 2012.
With the launching of Chinese API, Amy is expecting more Chinese developers who will join the Evernote Trunk, its open platform to develop more applications for Chinese users. It’s reported that Evernote Trunk currently offers over 12,000 applications from all over the world.
Amy’s also very excited to announce that China has replaced Japan and becomes the 2nd fastest growing market worldwide.
You may also Read:
- Evernote Announcing China Effort with Localized Product
- Only 2.1% of Chinese Mobile Developers Plan Working on Symbian Platform, Says 2011 Chinese Mobile App Developers Report
- [GMIC] Evernote’s Amazing Success Story with CEO Phil Libin
- Over 65% Chinese App Developers Are Newcomers To The Business
- Why Chinese App Developers Resort to Overseas Market