- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 7 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 8 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 19 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 19 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 20 days ago
Evernote Starts API Testing for Chinese Developers
Amy Gu, the GM of Evernote China, announced at the developer forum organized by Macworld and TechNode, Evernote’s China-specific API is available and Chinese developers can now apply for the testing accounts. Evernote’s Chinese branding, Yinxiang Biji was officially launched back in May 2012.
With the launching of Chinese API, Amy is expecting more Chinese developers who will join the Evernote Trunk, its open platform to develop more applications for Chinese users. It’s reported that Evernote Trunk currently offers over 12,000 applications from all over the world.
Amy’s also very excited to announce that China has replaced Japan and becomes the 2nd fastest growing market worldwide.
You may also Read:
- Evernote Announcing China Effort with Localized Product
- Only 2.1% of Chinese Mobile Developers Plan Working on Symbian Platform, Says 2011 Chinese Mobile App Developers Report
- Over 65% Chinese App Developers Are Newcomers To The Business
- [GMIC] Evernote’s Amazing Success Story with CEO Phil Libin
- Why Chinese App Developers Resort to Overseas Market