- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 7 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 8 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 19 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 19 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 20 days ago
EatAds.com Aiming to Make Asia Buying Agencies’ Life Easier
With the joining of new co-founders, online marketplace for outdoor and print media EatAds.com now equipped with a new team, new funding and a new aim to advance the efficiency of buying and selling of traditional media throughout Asia.
EatAds.com is an online platform that facilitates the search and discovery of out-of-home and print advertising space for media buying agencies, public companies and SME’s. For media owners (both large and small) it represents a new channel for promoting and generating leads.
There’s various vertical websites for property renting, job searching and suppliers finding in China, but there’s no such thing for traditional advertising media in Asia. Nigel, one of the new co-founders of the company said.
EatAds.com provides media buyers with a more transparent and speedy process for discovering, planning and buying media space at market competitive rates.
Another co-founder of EatAds.com thought that in Asia many people don’t really know how to buy billboards, who to contact and what are the prices. While EatAds is aspired to make it much easier for traditional buying agencies to serve their clients.
On EatAds.com, each listing by a media owner is supported by factual details (such as size, location, demographics of viewers etc) about that advertising space. Indicative pricing can also be provided for greater efficiency. Advertisers can quickly search and even make an offer to the seller via the site. EatAds.com is a free listing service for media owners – deriving its revenue from preferred listings, website ads and enterprise tools that integrate with the marketplace.
John founded EatAds.com in February ’11 and was making waves until the website crashed. This led him to build a website backup solution called Dropmysite and eventually, Dropmyemail – which backs up emails. The traction and success of these two backup solutions made EatAds run unsupervised in the background.
EatAds.com is currently preparing to raise the next funding round of $600,000 SGD.
You may also Read:
- TechNode Ideas MeshUp Workshop, Saturday May 5th: Create a Mobile App to Make Life Easier in China
- DFR Asia Announces New Funding for Asia’s First Digital Media Venture Studio
- Follow the Asia Internet Beat at OpenWebAsia Conference in Hainan on Dec.10th
- Geek Goddess Show, Video Podcasting The Asia Web From Singapore
- RockYou, Asian Silicon Valley Co-founders Look To Rock Asia