1 min read
[Podcast] China Tech Weekly March 26: Chinese internet giants go all-in on AI
Editor’s note: This originally appeared on China Tech Insights, an English research unit affiliated to Tencent’s Online Media Group.
- Tencent’s Go-playing AI bot Fine Art picks up 11 wins in competition in Japan;
- Baidu suffers an important loss of personnel
- Lenovo joins the race with new lab under Lenovo Corporate Research;
- Tencent & Alibaba both see content as an entrance point for users taking the lead from Toutiao in the midst of slowing smartphone growth;
- Further bad news for LeEco as another round of executive departures is announced.
Listen here or subscribe.
TechNode does not necessarily endorse the commentary made in this program.