- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 2 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 3 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 14 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 14 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 15 days ago
Dianxin OS Powers Acer’s New Phone – Liquid Mini E310
Dianxin OS, aka Tapas OS, the Innovation Works’ portfolio company which offers customized Android system is to partner with Acer and release a new phone called Liquid Mini E310.
According to the source, Liquid Mini E310 comes with 600MHz Qualcomm MSM7227 chipset, 512MB ROM+512MB RAM, 3.2′ screen and 5millions pixels camera.
Popular Chinese services such as QQ, Sina Weibo, RenRen, Kaixin001 etc have been integrated into Dianxin’s customized Android OS. With no surprise, AppChina (aka Yingyonghui), the third-party Android market which is also incubated by Innovation Works will be bundled into E310. It’s said that AppChina now has around 15000 Android apps. E310 will be on market in this July.
You may also Read: